Sunday, July 8, 2012

Homemade toner







A couple of weeks ago I was running out of my Nivea Toner and knew that I would have to get a new one
 soon. The only thing was that I didn't really think it was doing much for my skin. The next day I was looking things up on Google and I came across a homemade aspirin toner. I thought it sounded quite interesting and decided to try it out. So I went to the supermarket and got all the things I needed, went back home, made it and tried it out.
I cannot tell you how much I love this Toner. It has done wonders to my skin. It helps clear up my blemishes really quickly and my skin has improved miraculously.
It is so much better for your skin than drugstore/supermarket toners because it doesn't have perfume in it and the aspirin helps with spots being an anti inflammatory.
This toner works so well for me and I highly recommend it. It takes just a few minutes to make and then you can use it straight away.
The only bad thing about it is the smell. It is not a nice smell at all but once you've put it on your face it doesn't bother you.

What you need.

Disinfectant (any will do). I use the Hansaplast disinfecting liquid.
10 aspirin (Again any will do)
Tea Tree oil ( Optional)


How to make it.

Pour all the disinfectant into an empty bottle ( plastic is fine)
Add the 10 aspirin and let them dissolve (They won't take long)
Add a few drops of Tea Tree oil (Like I said above, it's optional)
Shake it all up and it's ready to be used.

So there you have it. A really easy to make, cheap toner.

Have any of you used an aspirin toner before? How did you find it?
Maybe some of you make you own toner. What's it like?
If you'd like to share it write a comment below.

Bye lovelies.

Izzy
xxx











1 comment:

  1. I dumped a couple of aspirin in my regular toner and i'm frankly amazed! my skin has never felt this soft! thanks izzy!

    ReplyDelete